Well, to kick off the new year I’ve got a vague list-of-things-to-do. These are, in no particular order:
- Remind folks that there’s a KDE PIM meeting in Osnabrueck this weekend,
- and it’s also my birthday (send gifts c/o my CodeYard address).
- I need to officially welcome the new KDE PIM webmaster, Mikal Villas.
- I need to find a new person to work on the Kontact website - the lady who was going to do so was stricken with a bad case of Real Life and told me last month at a trainstation “it’s over between us” (Tom was there, he can confirm).
- I need to give KPilot another good kick in the ‘nads.
- We need to figure out how to factor out all the system resource usage / load calculations from the places they live in (ksim, ksysguard, ktimemon, kst, superkaramba and many more). See the discussion on -core-devel. I, for one, am tired of fixing the same bugs related to swap space usage in six different places.
- I need to split the APIDOX numbers by application, to match the structure that the docs sanitizer has. Then it will become simpler to ask the EBN for “what’s wrong with my app?”
- I need to collect patches from PhilRod and Andy to fix audiocd:/, which is totally 100% broken on FreeBSD again.
There’s probably other entries that ought to be on the list, like “I need to finish my thesis,” but that’s not exactly relevant to KDE now is it?