It’s the second week of 2019 already, which means I’m curious what Nate is going to do with his series This week in usability .. reset the numbering from week 1? That series is a great read, to keep up with all the little things that change in KDE source each week — aside from the release notes.
For the big ticket items of KDE on FreeBSD, you should read this blog instead.
In ports this week (mostly KDE, some unrelated):
- KDE Plasma has been updated to the latest release, 5.14.5.
- KDE Applications 18.12.1 were released today, so we’re right on top of them.
- Marble was fixed for FreeBSD-running-on-Power9.
- Musescore caught up on 18 months of releases.
- Phonon updated to 4.10.1, along with its backends.
And in development, Qt WebEngine 5.12 has been prepared in the incongruously-named plasma-5.13 branch in Area51; that does contain all the latest bits described above, as well.